The Team at West Side Salvage are pioneers in the salvage, recovery and handling of a wide range of various commodities. As one of the nation’s largest and best equipped salvors our customers can depend on combined 200 years plus experienced staff to provide salvage and recovery solutions for almost any situation. Bin fires, explosions, flood damage, train derailments, and truck wrecks are just the beginning of the services we offer to the insurance, processor/manufacturing/retail, agricultural and transportation industries for disaster recovery. No job is too large or too small for our team.
West Side Salvage will buy, sell or merchandise the products we handle. Our specialized equipment and experienced staff can protect the integrity of commodities, represent the condition to potential buyers and achieve the highest prices.
West Side Offers:
- Emergency Mobilization 24/7 365 days per year.
- Purchase or merchandising of all types of salvage commodities.
- Recovery of commodities such as grain, feeds, fertilizer, plastics, lumber and more.
- Bulk unloading of grain bins and flats.
- Commodity separation and screening.
- Debris removal.
- Environmental and site cleanup.